Учим английский с улыбкой, 280 мини-уроков, Ганина Н.А., 2013.
«Учим английский с улыбкой» — идеальное компактное пособие для каждого, кто хочет за короткое время не только упрочить свои языковые навыки, но и получить полезные сведения о нравах и обычаях в англоязычных странах.
An English Artist.
This English sculptor and graphic artist was bom in 1898. He was the son of a Yorkshire miner. After serving in the army he trained at Leeds School of Art and then received a scholarship to the Royal College of Art. From the late 1940s until his death in 1986 he was regarded as the most celebrated artist of his time. Many of his large sculptures can be found in museums all over the world.
Вставьте нужное слово:
1. Some people write with their left hand, but most people write with their right hand.
2. Does your train leave at two o’clock, too?
3. Their car is in the car park over there.
4. I must go now. Good-bye. Mr. Smith wants to buy a new' car. I like going by plane.
5. Where's the mouse? It’s in its hole.